Thursday, April 17, 2008

Long to be with you

High up in the misty mountains
In the smell of the forest and the spray of water
Love flows like elixir from the fountains
A confession – I have never felt better!
Tall trees that touch and speak to the sky,
The gurgling sound of water, the smell of jungle
A romance in the air, giving me a different high!
Will I ever be back to be with you again ?
Or will I die yearning for you, but in vain!
As if like an answer, I hear a voice –say
‘Let me be in your heart and keep me this way.
Let no one into what our hearts know as true
Like the trees here that even without care
Just grow and age as time moves through!'
(Picture : At Tusharagiri,Kerala)

4 comments:

Minmini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minmini said...

Very nice !!..Do not whether will do proper justice or not while appreciating the beauy of the thought..

Unknown said...

just wonderful !!! it's so beautiful that I do not have words to describe...

monideepa sahu said...

Nice one. This one resonated with my personal experiences of leaving dear friends behind, who live far away.