Friday, June 20, 2008

On The Tracks of Life

(Picture: Krishna Kumar)
On the tracks of life, I wait for you
They say you know when love is true!
In the sound silence I hear you say
“Yes I promise you, I will come… And come this way!”
This is my home, lush green around
You will be happy am sure; you will hear no sound!
Only of the wind, that sings of love!
And of bees and birds in their nests above!
I am reminded of a song- “…hold my hands and I will take you there…”
On the tracks; I wait for you, my lady fair!
My brain does think and my heart does feel
Precious moments of life, time does steal!
How long will I wait here for you, dear one?
How many more wars to fight and battles to be won?
As the sunsets over the mountain slopes
Another day gone, a long wait, but my heart still hopes!
Do come home my Love – let my wait not go in vain!
For if there is a tomorrow, I will be here again!


1 comment:

Just Someone said...

Wait as painful and as intense as when in true love,
never goes in vain...
b'coz love is the only deal,
where there can be no losses,
there's only GAIN!

The moment we think of losses and gains in love, we actually stop loving!!