Friday, February 29, 2008

Call of the Green!

Is it a dream ? Or is it true!
Shall I pinch myself or Ask you?
Out of the concrete jungle
Far from the maddening crowd,
This too is my country!
The lush green makes me so proud!
Walking in the shadows of the trees,
Feeling the silence there,
My heart seems to miss a beat
So green is my valley , so pure the air!
The soft wind blew across my face
The shadows created figures on the ground
Like little children having fun, playing around!
The lovely green seems to say -
"You are welcome to my home
Will you give me as assurance - please, I pray!
Don't destroy me, don't kill me
I will give you what you need
All I seek is just let me be!"
And I thought to myself- ' Is this a message from above?
As beings with intellect do we need to value love ?
Love for those who cannot speak
Love for those who give us all,when we seek!'
Thought after thought like waves in the sea!
What can I do to let my green countryside be !

No comments: