Sunday, November 23, 2008

Eternal Colors of Life

(Pictures taken at Kanya Kumari - Before and After sunrise)
Each morning as a new day dawns
I look out for the eternal painter
Who has spilt the color across the skies,
Simple strokes , making our lives worthwhile
His laughter of beauty breaks out in the seas,
Each moment triumphs in the green grass and trees.
He loves his work, I am so sure
For not a season goes by without colors so pure!
Have you ever heard the chant of the seas?
The voice of the rivers, felt the dance in the breeze?
Look out for you will find, vibrant colors, the beauty in the sand
An evening sky, a rainbow with the VIBGYOR band!
Who could he be? Many a times I have thought
Where do I find him? Many a lesson he has taught!
A prayer, a thanks , these words are small
Give me the knowledge to understand this all
Day breaks to give us light, live another day
Colors all around, yes , there is the black and the grey!
In the eternal music, I hear his voice,
I hear him say, “Its your canvas and hence it is your choice!”


2 comments:

Minmini said...

Simply AWESOME...........

Unknown said...

A very thoughtful expression of ur state of mind at the time of blogging...expresses "blogging" as a medium of stretching ur mind beyond the limit of imagination....will love to read more of ur posts.